- Speaker/Face Verification and identification
- Language identification
- Speaker/Face Diarization
- Acoustic event detection & classification
- Speech enhancement and audio quality assessment
- Robust voice modeling and processing
- Automatic speech recognition
- Natural language processing
- Classification and segmentation of audiovisual documents
- Analysis and retrieval of audiovisual content
- Multimodal person and event recognition
- Multimedia content summarization
- Automatic assessment of pathological speech
- Training assistant
Our group holds a large experience forming researchers in audio and speech processing, with several PhD Thesis succesfully presented in the last 20 years.
After finishing their PhD studies, former ViVoLab members have succesfully transitioned to senior researcher roles in both academia and industry.